Dr. Stacey Folk MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon EVER
I have been a patient of Dr. Folk's for years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. I have had injections, cool sculpting, a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation performed by her. She is an artist and never tries to over sell her services. She is honest and will give you her professional opinion. She doesn't want any of her clients to be unhappy or do something they might regret. Her office is filled with such positive mojo that I wished I worked there. Her staff is amazing and they all make you feel like part of the "Folk Family"! Dr. Folk and her staff truly and genuinely care about their clients and you feel that from the moment you walk into her office and should you have the privilege of having her perform surgery, and forever after that!

September 10th, 2015
The Best doctor!
I used Stacey Folk for a breast implant removal and replacement surgery and it was one of the best things I have done. I had 15 year old saline implants that looked and felt okay. I wasn't having problems with them, but I just felt they could look better. Wow let me tell you, Stacey had awesome recommendations for doing anotomical silicone implants and I am beyond happy. She was great to work with and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and that she was really listening to the look I was going for. She really made sure to do all the necessary steps to make this a successful revision surgery. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone. They are all super friendly and accommodating. The only thing I regret is not doing it sooner! :)

July 1st, 2015
Certainly the best decision I made for my procedure was selecting Dr. Stacey Folk as my plastic surgeon. From the moment I walked into her office and met Dr. Folk, I felt immediately comfortable. I was impressed with Dr. Folk's surgical results as well as her thorough evaluation and honesty in her recommendations for the procedure that I desired. When I decided to schedule my procedure, Dr. Folk and her nurses provided me with invaluable pre and post surgical education . I felt well prepared for both my surgery and for the healing process after my surgery. Four months out from my surgery, I am very pleased with my results! Dr. Folk and her staff are simply the best! I am so grateful to Dr. Folk and highly recommend this outstanding, compassionate and skilled plastic surgeon.

January 27th, 2015
Your search is over. You have found the best doctor!
I did a lot of research and office visits searching for a surgeon that I trusted. I knew I had found the right person when I visited Dr. Folk. She and her staff were warm and friendly, but also very informative and professional. The surgeons that I visited prior to Dr. Folk spent the consultation time telling me about their qualifications. Dr. Folk listened to me and cared about my desires. She is the best at what she does, and yet she is so down to earth and kind that you feel like you are chatting with a friend. I felt at ease from the moment I arrived. I also felt confident in my care with Dr. Folk because she had me visit a hematologist to make sure that the clotting disorders I have wouldn't interfere with the surgery. Every other doctor I visited didn't go the extra mile to ensure my safety. She also made sure that I had a way to contact her because my procedure was done a few days before a holiday. She took her personal time and energy to make sure that I had a way to reach her over the holiday. The care I received prior to, during, and after my surgery was phenomenal. I could not be more please with my results. I look and feel like the best version of myself and I am so very thankful for Dr. Folk and her office for their care.

January 6th, 2015
Just the Best
Dr. Folk is the kindest and most genuine surgeon I have ever met! She too the time to learn what I was interested it and I never felt any pressure or thought that I was just another client to her. She has truly changed my life, and help me to become as confident as I am now.

August 11th, 2014
100% Satisfied
I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Stacey Folk. She made the process of my breast augmentation so meaningful. A knowledgable professional with a great sense of humor eased my mind for the surgery. She was clear, informative, warm, thoughtful and responsively listened to each of my concerns. Not only was she great to work with, but the results were extraordinary and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her services!

June 28th, 2014
What you see is NOT what you get.
Dr. Folk wins an award for being personable BUT what she marketed would be the end result with my facial surgery was hype and completely off base. I am now having to have more facial surgery with a DIFFERENT plastic surgeon to remedy what was done and not done by Dr. Folk. If I could do it over again, I would have: 1. CHOSEN a plastic surgeon that works ONLY on the face. 2. ASKED questions such as: How many of these procedures do you do each month? (Then checked with a plastic surgeon who does only facial procedures to compare). In addition, I would have asked 'How do you handle a situation that doesn't turn out as you expect?' (Dr. Folk's response to my husband and my questions about 'Why did this go so wrong?' were remarkably insensitive. The warm persona that Dr. Folk presents for marketing disappears very quickly when she is asked to be accountable for what she said I could 'expect' and what was the end result. 3. Last but not least: Check out how much money is being spent on advertising to help create the reputation of any plastic surgeon you use. (I have learned that doctors who throw lots of money into this arena, tend to 'look' like the 'best' doctors. HOWEVER, 'caveat emptor', buyer beware. Advertising dollars and 'best' are not synonymous.) If you choose to use this bubbly doctor, it might be a wise idea to take a witness with you to every meeting and to record every visit. The AMA accepts complaints made against doctors. You are not without recourse.

December 11th, 2013
Not worth it
I made an appointment with Dr. Folk for a simple laser skin procedure. Her staff was very nice and I didn't have to wait for my appointment. However, it became a total hard sell of her services. She and her assistant pushed "fillers" for my face and lips - to make me look so much better. When I brought it back to the reason for my visit (several times) she asked me if I wanted surgery, and didn't advise it. Then it was back to the hard sell. I was not impressed.

June 10th, 2013
Stacy Folk and her staff are fantastic.
I've had cosmetic surgery before. No surgery is fun. But when I was going to replace my 20 year old breast implants, I went to Dr. Folk because I'd been referred to her by ANOTHER PLASTIC SURGEON! She and her staff are so great, they made me comfortable. Most importantly, she did a seamlessly good job. Her recommendations were right on, and I trust her completely. She is conservative, super smart, and care-FULL. I highly recommend her and plan to use her when it's time for a face lift.

June 5th, 2013
The 5280 review below is ridiculous!
Dr. Folk is an exceptional surgeon and physician, but one thing she is bad at is marketing and it's such a rare find these days.

April 20th, 2012
Love my results!!!
I had a breast augmentation and I am more than pleased with the results. I really trusted her and I'm glad I did. She knows what she is doing. She was a little higher priced than some of the others, but I feel it was well worth the money!!

July 23rd, 2011
Would not go any where else!
I hae been a patient of Dr. Folk for 10 years.She performed the reconstruction of my Breasts after Cancer. Dr Folk made a house call on Chridtmas Eve to make sure I live alone.)Then I had a Rynoplasty.(My nose is still perfect)!Then when picking up some facial products I showed Dr. Folk a mole that changed. It was taken off later that day by Dr. Folk and it was a level 4 Melanoma on my left arm. I am sure she missed dinner with her family. That is dedication.Dr. Folk also has a wonder reputation around Rose Medical. All the floor nurses know her and think very highly of her.I hope this will help you make your decisions. I also had lippo. Have still kept off the weight.(That is a little harder)So if you want a doctor and staff who is professional but treats you like a friend when you come into the office