A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Gallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Gallas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gallas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Elizabeth Gallas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacey E. Gallas practice?
- Dr. Stacey Gallas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Gallas practices Pediatrics near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pearland Pediatricians.