Dr. Stacey Gibson-Hull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Gibson-Hull?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Gibson-Hull?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2015

Excellent doctor, excellent choice for my children.

December 29th, 2014

Great with children

Dr Gibson-Hull is great with my daughter and son, they both respond very well to her, and she is always great with suggestions and advice.

August 27th, 2012

Great Doctor and Nurse

Dr. Hull is awesome, she is so good to my children. I have a 4yr old and 18mon. My 4yr really enjoys her visits, and even insists on coming to my 18month old's check-ups, just to say hello to dr hull. She wants Dr. hull to see how much she's grown since her last visit. Dr. Hull always treats her like she is the patient, and speaks to her in a very caring manner, encouraging her to take charge of her wellness. Both my kids love her nurse as well. Nurse Suzie is always polite, and informative. I am very pleased with the care my children are receiving from Dr. Hull and Nurse Suzie.

July 30th, 2012

Dr. Gibson is awesome

May 31st, 2012

Love Dr. Gibson-Hull

I absolutely love her! I have 2 children 2 & 5 months & they both have been under her care. She always takes her time & talks with us. She is bubbly & full of smiles all the time. I recently had to move out of state & was truly sadden to have to find another pediatrician, in hopes of finding another as good as her. I would definitely recommend her!

September 7th, 2011

Very careing, professsional...hard to find this gem!

Dr Gibson Hull has been caring for my children since 2006 (birth for one of them) and we have never had an issue. She is an outstanding professional. My kids are now 10 & 5 and having to move to another city has been hard b/c of losing Dr Gibson Hull. Having her in 2 offices has been a real plus as well. You won't regret selecting her. Anytime you have issues with office staff, make sure you alert the Drs & the full clinic organization.

July 25th, 2011

Dr is great but not great office

Dr Hull is a great doctor but her office went from neighborhood doctor to another mainstream clinic. The answering service is a joke and it literally takes a month before you can see the doctor. However, Dr Hull herself is a great doctor when you are able to see her. Hope it changes or its off to search for another doctor, ughhh!

July 21st, 2011

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Hull is an amazing pediatrician and I completely trust her with the care of my daughter. She is caring, kind and incredibly gentle with my baby.

June 25th, 2011

Horrible doctor!!!!

Horrible doctor!!!! She refused to give my 11 year old daughter her shot because she didn't want the doc looking at her privates. She was there for a well child visit, nothing at all was wrong with her. My friends children don't have to undress at their docs. This is unnecessary and my kids hate it worse than getting a shot. So I told them they didn't have to this time, but this lady insisted on it or wouldn't treat them. We got our money back and left. I never had gyno checks till I was married and pregnant. It's not necessary to look at lil girls privates during a normal check up. She's stubborn and confrontational!!

February 11th, 2011

Excellent Doctor and staff

Dr. Hull and her entire staff our fantastic. She is so sweet and very good with my baby. I've also seen 2 other doctors in the practice and liked them too. If you all the after hours line they return your call very quickly. I highly recommend them.

January 24th, 2011

Doctor is great; office is terrible.

Although we like our pediatrician the office staff and practice policy is pretty awful. Every single time, when my kids are sick and I call in they tell me to take them to urgent care. I wish I was exaggerating but every time my kids are sick they tell me to take them to urgent care. There is no benefit to this multi doctor practice because if your kid is sick and your ped is not there or booked they can't go see another doc in the practice. Once I took my son in anyway; after they told me his ped had no openings to see him and told me to take him to urgent care. Obviously they don't care that you pay a lot more money out of pocket for urgent care. To me, urgent care is for after hours, weekends or near emergencies; an alternative to the ER. To me urgent care is not where I take my kids during regular work days and business hours that I can take them to their ped. Anyway, the office staff was not happy with me and were curt. The nurses were not happy either and very unprofessional. Not one looked at me in the eye, spoke to me, not even introduced themselves to me. Three times, once every year since 2009, I have taken paperwork that needs to be filled out by the ped to be sent to a therapist for my kids.Tthree times the paperwork has been lost. The first time I had to take new papers. The second time the nurse told me my husband never came in to drop any paperwork off. Basically she was calling him a liar. Later they found the paperwork. The third time I dropped off the paperwork on a Tuesday (turn around time supposedly is 24-48 hours). The following Monday the paperwork has not been faxed to the therapist and no one in the office can locate the papers. It is the last straw! The problem with multi doctor practices is that its a money making business and you are just a body.

October 31st, 2008

Very Sweet Doctor

Dr Gibson-Hull is very down to earth and friendly. She is kind and extremly good with the kids as well as parents. She makes you feel comfortable. The kids love her.