A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Hail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Hail is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Hail, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hail graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Hail MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Hail practice?
- Dr. Stacey Hail has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Hail practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.