A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Hammer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Hammer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hammer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Hammer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Hammer practice?
- Dr. Stacey Hammer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Hammer practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.