A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Hatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Hatcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Hatcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatcher graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hatcher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Louise Hatcher MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Hatcher practice?
- Dr. Stacey Hatcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Hatcher practices Internal Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Internists.