A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Hennesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Hennesy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Hennesy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennesy graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hennesy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Hennesy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Hennesy practice?
- Dr. Stacey Hennesy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Hennesy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.