A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Hoffmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hoffmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Lynne Hoffmann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Stacey Hoffmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.