Learn more about Dr. Stacey Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Hoffmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffmann
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hoffmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Lynne Hoffmann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Stacey Hoffmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.