A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Hunt-Okolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Hunt-Okolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt-Okolo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Hunt-Okolo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Hunt-Okolo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacey Hunt-Okolo practice?
- Dr. Stacey Hunt-Okolo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Hunt-Okolo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.