A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey J Smith MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stacey Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Smith practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.