Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey Jaff
Dr. Stacey Jaff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY (and 6 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Jaff is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and Mt Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey Jaff has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Stacey Jaff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Gendai Echezona
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Residency
New York, NY 0.05 mi8
Dr. Eugene Pak
Pain Management, Neurology
New York, NY 0.05 mi11