Dr. Stacey Jaff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Jaff?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Jaff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2015

Dr. jaff was the doctor that found an underlying issue that three other doctors missed. Good work Dr. jaff!

June 23rd, 2014

One of the Best!

Stacey Jaff is a WONDERFUL doctor. She notices the smallest things that my other doctors were not able to recognize. She is very sweet and comfortable, which is extremely important as a doctor. She knows what she is talking about and took the time to show me how to do exercises to strengthen my knee after a break I had in my tibia-ankle.

July 18th, 2013

Totally disgusted

I was trying to make an appt. to see Dr.Jaff and was having difficulty and contacted her two times to explain that the numbers to the offices she provided were giving me inaccurate information and I really needed to see her due to my chronic neck pain after a spinal fusion. After the second call she was very unprofessional and rude, totally uncaring and told me she did not care about the issues Im having to get the appt because she volunteers her time at Mt Sinai hospital and they dont pay her. She said she does not care and does not want to be involved or hear what I had to say. I felt so disrespected to be spoken like that from a person that is supposed to be a doctor and took an oath to care for people. I feel sorry for her she seemed to be a sad pathetic individual that does not respect peoples needs during illness.

May 3rd, 2011

nasty and mean

Called me pathetic, said I was faking my EMG test results. Said I should stop flailing my arms. Hmmm, did not know that was possible. Worst doctor ever.

February 9th, 2011

Dr. Stacey Jaff is very professional as well as very pleasant. She really knows her stuff. I crawled into her office with so much pain and came out dancing. My husband was with me and was absolutely amazed. Thank you Dr. Stacey Jaff

May 24th, 2010

Dr. Jaff is incredibly kind and considerate. I have never met a doctor with better bedside manner. She really wants to help and will do her absolute best to get you feeling better.

September 15th, 2017