Dr. Stephen Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Jones?

Posted on April 10th, 2017

I love the way that Dr. Jones takes the time to listen and evaluate your problem, always a very pleasant experience the the Family Wellness Clinic.

my horrible experience

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I had the worst experience ever at this office. I never even got to see Dr. Stacey because I was dealing with the "General manager"(who was rude and disrespectful). Anyways, I had an appointment but I missed it aNd rescheduled. When I rescheduled I talked to someone on the phone who told me I did not have to pay a $25.00 fee for missing because I was not informed of it. Who has a fee like that anyways and doesn't tell their patients ahead of time, like we're just supposed to know? Anyways after waiting a little over an hour of my appointment time, I get called. Yay I was thinking since I was already there to long. I get called to get told I have to pay the $25.00. Well I wasn't going to. Its not right to have a rule like that but not inform people. The general manager was so rude. Not only to me, but also the lady at the window. I felt so bad for her. Hopefully one say, Dr.Stacey as a more respectful General manager representing her, because she was not nice what so ever. Will never go back there and am definitely changing doctors.

Very Pleased

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I was very pleased with the entire experience. From start to finish, it was pleasant. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Awesome physician and staff, I love Dr. Jones mannerisms. She is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

Posted on February 19th, 2017