Dr. Stacey Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Houston, TX

3.6

April 10th, 2017
I love the way that Dr. Jones takes the time to listen and evaluate your problem, always a very pleasant experience the the Family Wellness Clinic.

June 11th, 2015
my horrible experience
I had the worst experience ever at this office. I never even got to see Dr. Stacey because I was dealing with the "General manager"(who was rude and disrespectful). Anyways, I had an appointment but I missed it aNd rescheduled. When I rescheduled I talked to someone on the phone who told me I did not have to pay a $25.00 fee for missing because I was not informed of it. Who has a fee like that anyways and doesn't tell their patients ahead of time, like we're just supposed to know? Anyways after waiting a little over an hour of my appointment time, I get called. Yay I was thinking since I was already there to long. I get called to get told I have to pay the $25.00. Well I wasn't going to. Its not right to have a rule like that but not inform people. The general manager was so rude. Not only to me, but also the lady at the window. I felt so bad for her. Hopefully one say, Dr.Stacey as a more respectful General manager representing her, because she was not nice what so ever. Will never go back there and am definitely changing doctors.

November 14th, 2011
Very Pleased
I was very pleased with the entire experience. From start to finish, it was pleasant. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

February 14th, 2011
Awesome physician and staff, I love Dr. Jones mannerisms. She is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.