Family Physicians, Specialist

Brevard Health Alliance
17 Silver Palm Ave
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-733-2021
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

|  dr king  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

Dr King does not listen to me. She spends very little time with me, and makes me feel that I am taking up her time. She does not answer questions. She prescribes drugs without allowing me to inform her of other drugs I am on, and that has often been dangerous, and my pharmacist has had to alert me to the danger of mixing my prescriptions. She is unaware of my health issues simply because I have not been allowed to tell her. She has prescribed drugs that, with my health issues, would cause serious problems. I fear her lack of concern, her refusal to listen to patients. I stopped going there for my own safety.

|  Dr King is the BEST  |  show details
by Kristy C. on May 29th, 2013

Although the office is often full and the wait times horrendous, Dr. King makes up for all that. She listens and asked questions and communicates a course of action when needed. I can call and leave messages for her which are prompted handled. My son's doctor first she has now become my own as well.

|  brevard health alliance  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

The Alliance, on the whole, seems to be inept. I read the reviews which were poor, gave them a chance..they say they don't get test results from labs,, they ignore drug requests from the insured's pharmacy, etc. Never saw this physician