Dr. Stacey King MD Patient Reviews

3.9

December 14th, 2016
Excellent visit. Very interested in what I had to say. Good practical advice. Complete explanation of prescriptions and follow-up actions on my part. The other review that complained Dr. King doesn't answer is crap. Not sure she even saw Dr. K. or maybe all the reviewer wanted to do was talk.

July 1st, 2013
dr king
Dr King does not listen to me. She spends very little time with me, and makes me feel that I am taking up her time. She does not answer questions. She prescribes drugs without allowing me to inform her of other drugs I am on, and that has often been dangerous, and my pharmacist has had to alert me to the danger of mixing my prescriptions. She is unaware of my health issues simply because I have not been allowed to tell her. She has prescribed drugs that, with my health issues, would cause serious problems. I fear her lack of concern, her refusal to listen to patients. I stopped going there for my own safety.

May 29th, 2013
Dr King is the BEST
Although the office is often full and the wait times horrendous, Dr. King makes up for all that. She listens and asked questions and communicates a course of action when needed. I can call and leave messages for her which are prompted handled. My son's doctor first she has now become my own as well.

February 19th, 2013
brevard health alliance
The Alliance, on the whole, seems to be inept. I read the reviews which were poor, gave them a chance..they say they don't get test results from labs,, they ignore drug requests from the insured's pharmacy, etc. Never saw this physician