A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Kruger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Kruger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey J Kruger MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey J. Kruger practice?
- Dr. Stacey Kruger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Kruger practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.