Dr. Stacey Kruger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Kruger?

The Doctor you Expect

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Thank you for ever Dr Kruger, BIG Heart, God Bless you for ever. I recommend her 100%

Cgalliano

Posted on May 14th, 2014

I went to Dr. Kruger because my son keep getting red eyes with mucous. We were told it was pink eye the first time, but when it happened again a second time (in both eyes) within a span of 2 weeks. I felt something was up. Dr. Kruger's staff took me in. Understood my worries and had me come the next day. It was my first visit. No 30-60 day wait. She is extremely professional as his her support staff. A big change from the the long waiting line at other doctors and rudeness from their support staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Kruger.

Mother

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Kruger by our pediatrician. This was the first time we visited the doctor and we were given a next day appointment since I felt it was an emergency. After reading the reviews posted I have to admit I wanted to cancel appointment but since I have great trust in my pediatrician I decided to take my son. Upon arriving the receptionist was very polite and efficient. I was called in to verify insurance and complete forms within minutes after arrival. Before I could finished with paperwork the assistant came and asked if they could start checking my son while I completed the forms. Since my son is 17 years I said yes and he was taken to the examination room. My son has severe myopia and the test takes a long time. The assistant was patient and extremely kind. Dr. Kruger was exceptional at addressing our concerns and explaining procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Kruger for her professionalism and knowledge as well as for her efficient staff.

Care more about money

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kruger cares more about money than treating the patient appropriately. She may perform treatment that is not medically necessary.

Posted on October 30th, 2012

great office... great everything...

Good Dr, but money first

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I cannot believe what happened, the Dr is great at diagnosis and treatment, but do not expect her to see your child at every visit, it only happens the first day, I took my child for a follow up and when I went to pay the insurance card had funds but was bad, could not be read, we called the bank that issued the card and they spoke to the office staff explaining that there were funds available but the card was not working that they were going to send another one, I asked the office staff if they could send the bill home until we receive the new card, and they said no, so we had to leave without my child been seen. They just don't care about your child's eye health, they just care about money, it comes first. It is a shame.

sooo happy

Posted on October 17th, 2011

everyone visits doctors all the time. this has been one of the best experiences in our son's life. the staff is great and the doctor made my son so confortable and happy that he wanted to stay with her. very professional and friendly at the same time. knows her work. see you next year.

Most unprofessional office staff EVER

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I don't know about the doctor herself, because her office is an impossibility to visit. First, I had to wait weeks for an appointment that the office staff never called to confirm the day prior; then the day of my daughter's appointment came and I simply called the office and had an extremely rude office staff member tell me that I could not run 10 mins late (despite my sick daughter who had a horrible cold, and there was a massive thunderstorm outside). She says the doctor does not see late patients, especially since the doctor herself cancelled 2 office days to have a long weekend, and thus had to cram all of her patients the following week. I am surprised this office even has patients as the level of incompetence and unprofessionalism lacks greatly. Thankfully, I too am a healthcare professional (pharmacist) and my husband is a physician & we have very good health insurance, thus our ability to go to any other pediatric ophthalmologist. I do not recommend this physician.

Posted on April 20th, 2017