A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Lacey is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Lacey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lacey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Lacey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Lacey practice?
- Dr. Stacey Lacey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Lacey practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.