A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leibowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Leibowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Bucholtz Leibowitz MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey B. Leibowitz practice?
- Dr. Stacey Leibowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Leibowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Morristown Internists, Morristown Hematologists, and Morristown Oncologists.