Learn more about Dr. Stacey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Johnson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Stone County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacey M. Johnson practice?
Dr. Stacey Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Internists, Mountain Home Cardiologists, and Mountain Home Surgeons.