Learn more about Dr. Stacey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Stone County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey March Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stacey M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stacey Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Internists and Mountain Home Cardiologists.