Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey Mayeaux
Dr. Stacey Mayeaux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Opelousas, LA, with another office in Port Barre, LA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mayeaux is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center, Acadian Medical Center and Doctors Hospital of Opelousas. Dr. Mayeaux has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stacey Mayeaux has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Stacey Mayeaux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opelousas, LA.
Dr. Wilfred Briley
General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Opelousas, LA 0.02 mi69
Dr. Calvin White
Opelousas, LA 0.06 mi44
Dr. Patrick Gillespie
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Opelousas, LA 0.07 mi26