A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClure has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Dale McClure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stacey D. McClure practice?
- Dr. Stacey McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey McClure practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.