A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClure has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacey D. McClure practice?
Dr. Stacey McClure practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.