A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClure has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Dale McClure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stacey D. McClure practice?
- Dr. Stacey McClure has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey McClure practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.