A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Nickoloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Nickoloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickoloff
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nickoloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- House Calls
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickoloff graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Nickoloff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Nicole Nickoloff DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey N. Nickoloff practice?
- Dr. Stacey Nickoloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Nickoloff practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.