A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Nickoloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Nickoloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- House Calls
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickoloff graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Nickoloff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Nicole Nickoloff DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey N. Nickoloff practice?
- Dr. Stacey Nickoloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Nickoloff practices Family Medicine near Hometown, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hometown Family Physicians.