A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Nickoloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Nickoloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickoloff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nickoloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- House Calls
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickoloff graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Nickoloff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Nicole Nickoloff DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey N. Nickoloff practice?
- Dr. Stacey Nickoloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Nickoloff practices Family Medicine near Hometown, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hometown Family Physicians.