Dr. Stacey Oddman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Oddman?

Best doctor!!!!

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Oddman is very knowledgeable and personable.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

We just moved down here & Dr. Oddman was simply fantastic, thorough exam then a quick referral. I feel very comfortable that she will deliver with further reviewing my incoming transferring records. Way to go !!

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

The doctor blew off my partner's ailment as inconsequential! She had her nose in her computer and missed obvious symptoms. I wouldn't take my cat to her.

Dr. Oddman

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Oddman saved my life. She suspected appendicitis while other doctors were unsure or skeptical that i had it and immediately sent me for a catscan. Had she not urged me to do it I Would not be here today . Thank you Dr Oddman for not taking chances and catching this just in time.

Attempted New Patient

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Well...I couldn't even get an appointment! I waited on hold for 19 minutes! Directly on hold from pick up! Disgraceful...I can only imagine what the wait time is at the office. Just lost a potential new client. But it would appear they don't care because who would leave someone on hold for 19 minutes?

Very thoughtful

Posted on October 26th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Oddman for 3 years now. She is genuinely concerned and very kind. She has helped me tremendously over the years. The nurses are warm and friendly. As for her typing in her computer, that s O.K. with me.

She is a little off

Posted on December 16th, 2013

This was my first appointment with her and I was disappointed. I was there for stomach pain and possible food allergy but I was also trying to find a pc since I am new to the area. I would never consider her. After I have a follow up appointment she will be disqualified. She cuts you off when talking,she gives evil looks like she's over the symptoms your discussing,she seldom makes eye contact as if she is more interested in just looking at her computer. She runs extremely late. She has a very distasteful unwelcoming aura. I think she may not like her job... nobody wants a cold,sour faced,rude doctor. People don't go to the doctor to feel unwelcomed it is bad enough they don't feel well. Her issue may be be she has no compassion,or heart. She should be off to see the wizard. I am also very confused as to the people who say she is great....maybe she is indeed very smart but lacks caring qualities that one would like during their time of visit. Maybe some people like that cold sort of vibe? but not I. The waiting process is ridiculous. When I left they forgot to give me forms even after I asked several times if I had all my needed paper work. The nurse put in the wrong data in my chart. I'm very weary of hospital organizations that are so carless because small things can turn into big thing .

Posted on June 18th, 2013

i am currently looking for a new primary care physician, reason being is when i go to see dr oddman she makes me feel as though what i have to say is irrelevant, she asks you questions and cuts you off before you can even answer her, when you go to the dr you want to at least feel as though your dr cares about you.

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Excellent Doctor, very good assistant. Office so-so, saddly front desk personnel not the most efficient or pleasant. But because of Dr. Oddman, I actually like going to the Doctor.

caring

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Oddman has been my primary care physician for almost 3 years. I have found her to be caring, willing to take all the time needed to discuss my issues, and extremely qualified. Her assistant Barbara returns calls promptly and the staff in the office is quite friendly. I have never not been able to get an appointment, sometimes on the same day that I called in the case of an emergency. I would recommend her to anyone.

Highly Recommended

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Dr Oddman has great bedside manner. She is patient and approachable.

From Mark james. Bocaholic.com

Posted on May 15th, 2011

Great doctor. Very Professional.