A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Parks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Parks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Parks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Elean Parks MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stacey E. Parks practice?
- Dr. Stacey Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Parks practices Psychiatry near Dyer, IN.
See Dyer Psychiatrists.