A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Parks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Parks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Parks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey E Parks MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stacey E. Parks practice?
- Dr. Stacey Parks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Parks practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN and Hammond, IN.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.