A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Pollak Shinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Pollak Shinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak Shinder graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pollak Shinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Pollak Shinder MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey Pollak Shinder practice?
- Dr. Stacey Pollak Shinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Pollak Shinder practices Internal Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists.