Dr. Stacey Rawls Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Rawls?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2015

Not a good doctor

I have seen Dr. Rawls in the past, mainly for prescription refills. She had told me that in the future I did not need an appointment if I just wanted a prescription refill, but the receptionist will not honor this nor let me talk with Dr. Rawls. So I have to pay for a doctor visit in order to just get a refill. THEN...you have to wait forever to get an appointment. The staff is very incompetent. They do not know how to correctly bill my insurance company. And Dr. Rawls is not really concerned about you or your mental health issues. When I saw her for the first time I was expecting at least an hour of her time to get to know me and what was going on in my life. I was in her office only 10 minutes and then she kept looking at the clock, as if to say...well that's all. Then just handed me a prescription. No follow-up, how are you doing with your medication or do you need to speak with a counselor. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

February 4th, 2015

love them

January 9th, 2014

I have a family member that has been seeing Dr. Rawls for several years and seems to be getting worse instead of better. After a couple of years of treatment, the family became very concerned with the violent temper & malicious tendancies. I called Dr. Rawls' office, the receptionist would not let me talk to her. Today, thanks to Dr. Rawls lack of concern, the family lives in constant fear of this family member. I definitely do not recommend this doctor.

February 24th, 2013

Inacurate Diagnosis

My wife went to doctor Rawls. Continued to give wife medication that was not helping but made much worse. Was not suicidal until treatments from Dr. Rawls. I had an emergency with my wife and receptionist would not put me through. Would not recommend this Doctor to any one.

May 1st, 2017