A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Remchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Remchuk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Remchuk graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Remchuk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Remchuk MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Remchuk practice?
- Dr. Stacey Remchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Remchuk practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.