Dr. Stacey Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Rodges is not your touchie/feelie type doctor but she is honest and up front. She is very kind and considerate as well as extremely professional. I feel blessed to have been referred to her.

October 28th, 2015
Make an appointment today!
Best OBGYN oncologist in hampton roads hands down!!

March 24th, 2015
Good and bad
Dr. Rogers is overworked and her care is inconsistent. She seems to be a good surgeon but visits to her office can be anything from great to horrible, depending on her mood and the mood of her nurses that day. The receptionists and volunteers have been consistently great. Once the big ticket items (surgery, chemo, rad.) are paid for, there is little time or consideration for the patient.

February 10th, 2015
She sent me to a butcher! Very quick to diagnose me and send to a buddy doc. For a prolapse. She told me it was grade 4 when in fact, the butcher said grade 1, but still put in mesh. A nightmare. If this dr had been a pro, she wouldhave explained options better. I am beginning to believe her pal had just learned how to use it and she was sending patients her way. I just found out the butcher said it was grade 1 in my records. My quality of life has suffered for over 8 yrs because this dr was my first opinion. Learn people.

October 13th, 2014
Did not like Medical Assistant's unfriendly demeanor. Dr. Rogers is very kind, and professional. She puts me at ease. She answered my questions and made a referral.

August 18th, 2013
Very little compassion or hope was shown. I left her office feeling with little hope of living very long. Office staff was not very courteous. Based on my expirience, I would not recommend Dr Rogers it the chesapekae VOA office.

August 4th, 2012
Great Doctor...
She was great. She answered all of my questions and explained my situation to a few relatives that I brought to the doctor's office with me. She is caring and has a good bedside manner and she is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.

January 20th, 2010
She's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Extremely caring, wonderful bedside manner, very professional. I would recommend her to ANYONE. I can't say enough about her, and her staff is just as wonderful as she is.

March 17th, 2009
Dr. Stacey Rogers is a true intellectual. She accurately reads personality traits. She has an awesome bedside manner. She's very professional, warm, wise, and a great listener; which makes me feel very secure. She has been a highlight in my life and I look forward to my visits with her