A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey R Rose MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacey R. Rose practice?
- Dr. Stacey Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Rose practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.