A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Ellyn Rosen MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stacey E. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Stacey Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.