A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Royal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royal
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Royal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Yvette Royal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stacey Y. Royal practice?
- Dr. Stacey Royal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Royal practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perrysburg, OH.
See Sewickley Primary Care Doctors.