A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Scheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Scheib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Scheib, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheib graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Scheib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Ann Scheib MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey A. Scheib practice?
- Dr. Stacey Scheib has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Scheib practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.