A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Shreve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shreve graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Shreve has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Shreve MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacey Shreve practice?
- Dr. Stacey Shreve has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Shreve practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.