A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Silvers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Silvers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Silvers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Silvers MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Silvers practice?
- Dr. Stacey Silvers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Silvers practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.