A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Silvers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Silvers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Silvers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Silvers MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Silvers practice?
- Dr. Stacey Silvers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Silvers practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.