Dr. Stacy Stratmann MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Belleville, IL

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
My 15 year old daughter had been suffering through gallbladder issues for over 9 months. She had multiple GI tests run at Cardinal Glennon that showed nothing yet they refused to remove the gallbladder. They kept telling us it was not typical gallbladder pain. After a recent gallbladder attack that led to an ER visit we had had enough and contacted Lincoln Surgical. Dr Stratmann was amazing!!!! She was the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to operate on my daughter. I would highly recommend her!

March 21st, 2017
Dr. Strattmann is an excellent surgeon Who relates to her patients in a caring and kind bedside manner.

December 14th, 2016
Dr. Stratmann is an excellent doctor and surgeon. My first experience with surgery was a good experience. While I was not overly concerned with the surgery, Dr. Stratmann's reassurance made me feel very comfortable. If I ever need surgery again. I would want this Dr. Stratmann to do it.

August 15th, 2016
Wonderful caring professionals
Thank you. Dr Stratman for being there for me. I had to have a mastectomy she was there holding my hand as she talked to me about the surgery. Her reassurance was outstanding. If I need something all I do is call Stefanie at her office an she takes care of me. I have been treated with the up most respect by Dr and Stefanie.

April 13th, 2016
Thank you.
I was a patient of hers, surgically removing a lipoma from my thigh, the initial consultation with her and the staff at Lincoln Surgical Center, everyone put me at ease. This being my first surgery, this was an absolutely wonderful experience. The surgery itself went according to her schedule and plan, perfect. Just went in to have the stitches taken out and once again was politely greeted, after a short wait taken to a room and in no time and very little pain all was done. She and her staff are top notch, professional and caring. Would recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much for a excellent experience and support through the whole process.

October 6th, 2015
Great Dr.
Such a great doctor and great staff. They really take care of you and work with you.

April 28th, 2015
Best Doctor I could of asked for when I needed Surgrey. Ever needing surgery again I will call her first.

November 10th, 2011
Excellent doctor/surgeon. Great bedside manner. I'll continue to use her as my general surgeon without hesitation!!

August 1st, 2011
Dr. Stratmann removed my gallbladder endoscopically - no problem whatsoever - home in less than two hours - healed beautifully. Excellent bedside manner. Kind as well asefficient.

May 9th, 2011
Wonderful emergency surgeon.
Dr. Stratmann was called to repair a surgical mistake by another doctore that could have ended my life. She was amazing, in the operating room and in my follow-ups afterwards. Very caring, my husband found her very comforting and informative at a very bad time.

January 24th, 2011
I have lost respect for this doctor
Dr. Stacey Stratmann nicked an artery in my husband's abdomen during his routine gall bladder surgey resulting in a week spent in the hospital and an extra 2 months off of work. This was supposed to be an outpatient surgery and a month or less off of work. She apologized and she wrote off our out-of-pocket portion of HER bill however didn't feel that it was her responsiblity to pay our out-of-pocket portion of the vascular surgeon's bill. A measly $194. She would not even return my husband's calls when he wanted to speak to her directly. Instead she took the coward's way out and had her staff call him each time. I have lost all respect for her. Had I been the one to cause injury like this to a patient I would have been MORE THAN HAPPY to pay the $194. To summarize, if she has an accident while doing your surgery don't expect too much in the way of her paying for it. And while an apology is nice I say "put your money where your mouth is".

January 24th, 2011
See her at your own risk
Dr. Stratmann nicked an artery in my husband's abdomen during his routine gall bladder surgey resulting in a week spent in the hospital and an ex ...