Learn more about Dr. Stacey Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Su, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Thymus Cancer
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Su has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Su MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stacey Su practice?
- Dr. Stacey Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Su practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.