A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Su, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Thymus Cancer
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Su has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Su MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stacey Su practice?
- Dr. Stacey Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacey Su practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.