Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Extrordinary Surgeon show details Extrordinary Surgeon
by Fred W. on Sep 23rd, 2016

Dr Su is so great that I am at a loss of words to describe her!Perfection is all I can think of . From her superb surgery skills to her exceptional bed side manner to her dealings with my family.She puts you at ease from Pre Surgery all the way to post op ,she actually gave my sister her personal cell phone number if she wanted to get the latest info on me. When I went for a follow up appointment She greeted me by name and gave me a hug.I have never seen any doctor deal with her patients the way Dr Su does. In summary the one word that describes her as a whole is Perfection !

Mar 9th, 2016

Dr. Su always offers thoughtful, compassionate care and always gives me as much time as I need. I always feel that I am getting the best care while in her hands. I trust her expertise wholeheartedly!

happy patient show details happy patient
Nov 3rd, 2011

charming, always there for the patient.No nonsense but sweet, she is highly recommended!

Jan 7th, 2011

dr. su is sooo nice, caring, and yet very professional and very, ery smart...you can just tell. i just scheduled surgery with her so we will have to see how the diagnosis turns out. However, I will say that I have total confidence in her and I feel like I am in the best possible hands. That makes me feel alot better. She is very impressive. I had to wait a little longer in the office because they "fit me in" and she also consulted with some other doctors before talking to me to make sure she had a through read of me chest CT.

Feb 2nd, 2010

She is the best. Absolutely love her.