A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Thornton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Thornton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thornton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey L Thornton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Stacey Thornton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Thornton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.