Learn more about Dr. Stacey Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Thornton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Thornton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thornton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thornton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Thornton practice?
Dr. Stacey Thornton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.