Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

TC Sherman OB
2907 Overland Trl
Suite 200
Sherman, TX 75092
(903) 218-7745
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by Meghan Hightower on Aug 7th, 2013

Some of the things that I liked most about Doctor Thornton was that he always prayed with me for the health of our baby and for me! He has a great bedside manner; I could always talk to him with out feeling rushed. And that is very important.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Thornton is an excellent doctor. He is very good at listening to you and taking the time to answer all of your questions. He is a very sincere caring doctor and I always recommend Dr.Thornton to anyone who is looking for a Ob-gyn.

Jul 6th, 2012

love this Dr. couldn't get a better ob. he was amazing with my pregnancies and will defiantly go back.

|  Awful experience  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

He is very nice in person but rushes through the appointment. He promised me he would be delivering my daughter and when my water broke the hospital said it was policy to call the Dr. on call. Therefore he did not deliver my daughter. I also told him that I felt like my daughter had "dropped" and that she was weighing down on my pelvis and that I felt she would be coming that week. He told me it was my first pregnancy so I didn't know what to expect and that she would be born in 5 weeks (when she was due). She was born 2 days later 5 weeks premature. I brought her to the office for my 6 week follow up visit and he just walked past us and didn't even care to look at the baby he'd been treating the past 8 months. His office staff is not friendly at all. Very hateful and nonsympathetic to any concerns. I will never use this Dr. again. He is more concerned about money and pushing patients through than the patient and unborn child.

Nov 9th, 2010

Dr. Thornton is an incredible doctor. Very caring and spends as much time as needed and does not make you feel rushed at all. He is difficult to get appointments with because he is so good! Excellent Dr!

|  dr. thorton  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

wish i could speak with the dr. thorton myself over the phone. when i really need to talk to him he is my doctor. i feel comfortable speaking with him.

by misty krapf on Mar 14th, 2010

dr thorton is a exceptional dr his bedside manner is excellant and he's nursing staff are wonderful. i will never have another ob/gyn if it is in m control

Jan 19th, 2010

Terrible obgyn. Because of his negligence, my son and I could have died during his birth.