The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey Burmeister
Dr. Stacey Burmeister, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Council Bluffs, IA, with other offices in Council Bluffs, IA and Council Bluffs, IA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Burmeister is affiliated with Methodist Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital, CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs and Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey Burmeister has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stacey Burmeister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.
Dr. Ardith Ryberg
Council Bluffs, IA 1.31 mi24
Dr. Eric Bendorf
Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Council Bluffs, IA 1.33 mi20
Dr. Michael Zlomke
Council Bluffs, IA 1.33 mi35