A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Wittenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Wittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacey R. Wittenberg practice?
Dr. Stacey Wittenberg practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Staci Wittenberg, Dr. Stacia Wittenberg, Dr. Stacie Wittenberg, Dr. Stacy Wittenberg