A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Yell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacey Yell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Yell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Yell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Yell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Yell practice?
- Dr. Stacey Yell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Yell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.