A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Zavala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Zavala, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zavala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zavala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacey R. Zavala practice?
Dr. Stacey Zavala practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.