A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Zavala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Zavala, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zavala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Rene Zavala MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey R. Zavala practice?
- Dr. Stacey Zavala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Zavala practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.