A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Zavala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zavala
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zavala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Zavala, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zavala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Rene Zavala MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stacey R. Zavala practice?
- Dr. Stacey Zavala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Zavala practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.