Dr. Staci Appleton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2016
terrible
Don't go to her. She is rude, condescending, doesn't have any interest in what patient has to say. Will never go back...

August 23rd, 2016
This physician is so used to working in an emergency room that she lacks the proper attitude to engage with patients in private practice. Office staff are rude and attending staff lack patient knowlege. Dr Appleton and her staff lack the skills to deal with the public.

March 28th, 2016
Made me change doctors
Does not listen. Prescribed medication that might have proved harmful had I agreed to it. Superior attitude. Neglected to schedule follow-up mammogram.

February 10th, 2016
The staff were not friendly and the doctor didn't take her time on me and understanding my symptom I felt unappreciated and I will never come back there again I will find another doctor

August 10th, 2015
Rude Dismissive Inconsiderate Condescending

May 8th, 2015
Dr. Appleton
Did not care to listen. Talked down to me and belittled. Stormed out of room. Rude.

April 7th, 2015
Has her own agenda and doesn't listen to or care about patient! Never again!

March 27th, 2015
Waste of time.
This doctor was awful! They told me to come 15 mins early to my appointment. I did, and waited in the waiting area a nothing 80 mins. After finally seeing the doctor, she was very dismissive of my concerns and opinions and only pushed her own. I was a new patient and she didn't even do a physical exam. Waste of my time and money towards a copay. She completely lacks common respect and compassion. And frankly, I hope she reads this.

February 26th, 2015
One of the worst experiences I have had with a doctor. No genuine care for patients.

November 20th, 2014
Bert Fish Patient
I was truly appalled by her lack of social skills. She was the stand out doctor and not in a good way who came to see me while admitted at Bert Fish who patronized me, dismissed me and gave opinions I never asked for. I was told that she had seen real pain and I was clearly not experiencing such. And if i tried to speak she dismissed me telling me to listen because she is too busy and what she had to say was important. Within 12 hours of seeing her I was transferred to a hospital with the specialist needed and surgery was performed instantly relieving my pain which to me was intolerable. I could never recommend her to anyone.

July 31st, 2014
Claudia Allen ( wife) going thru cancer treatment
Dr. Staci Appleton detected my wife condition. We have seven doctors seeing my wife and staci is only one who has care and follow up on all of the treatments.she is a great doctor.

January 1st, 2014
University Professor
Dr. Appleton was very thorough, going beyond just the problem I presented to the emergency room with. Was caring, going over risk factors for problems in the future. Offered pain medication but listened to me when I indicated I did not want any pain medication. At the same time she was very straight forward with the diagnosis and information she provided; to the point, good eye contact and confirmed I understood what she said. Very professional, recognizing my independence as a patient; NOT an old fashioned handholding authoritative dominant MD - she recognized my autonomy and intelligence as a patient!