A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Staci Eskesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Staci Eskesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eskesen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Staci Eskesen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskesen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eskesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Staci Joanna Eskesen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Staci J. Eskesen practice?
- Dr. Staci Eskesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Staci Eskesen practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Family Physicians.