A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Staci Holles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Staci Holles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holles
Education & Awards
Dr. Holles graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Holles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Staci Marie Holles DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Staci M. Holles practice?
- Dr. Staci Holles has 1 office location.
Dr. Staci Holles practices Emergency Medicine near Reston, VA.
See Reston Emergency Physicians.