A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Staci Kenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kenner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Staci Nichole Kenner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Staci N. Kenner practice?
- Dr. Staci Kenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Staci Kenner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.