Dr. Staci Niemoth MD Patient Reviews

December 4th, 2015
Love Her and her staff!

June 12th, 2013
LOVE
Love her! My first pregnancy and my baby always measured really smal. She was so careful to check all the way to the end with plenty of ultrasounds until I had to be induced to get her out because she stopped growing. So glad she kept a close eye on her the whole time! I hope I have her for the rest of my births! Oh! And her nurses are awesome!

January 11th, 2012
This is my first pregnancy. I am very I i found a dr like Staci. She has been wonderful. She answers all my questions and dont make me feel stupid about any little question or concern. If im concerned she makes it a priority. I am very pleased with her and her nursing staff. I will use her with my next pregnancy as well.

October 25th, 2011
GREAT DR.
I found Dr Niemoth while pregnant with my 2nd child. She was very compassionate and friendly. Her nurse Jamie is also supportive and kind. Dr. Niemoth took time to answer any questions that I had and never made me feel as though I was crazy or out of line for asking them. She also never made me feel rushed. Great Lady and wonderful Dr.

May 31st, 2011
Awesome Doctor!
I don't know how I managed to find a doctor as good as Dr. Niemoth on my first try, but I feel lucky that I did! I love her! She's very calm, cool and collected, explains everything before she does anything (if it's your first time), and answers all questions thoroughly. Her nurses are great too! If you're making your first appointment, it takes awhile to get in, but she's worth the wait. I would recommend her to anyone!

January 20th, 2011
Great Doctor!
My experience with Dr. Staci Niemoth has been nothing short of fantastic. 1 year ago at my annual checkup with Dr. Niemoth I had really wanted her to check if I was healthy enough to have a baby. When she detected a strong heart murmor saying I should check that out first. Well I did have that heart murmor checked out and ended upneeding open heart surgery. Found out that had I chosen to have a child it was very possible could have died during child birth. I'm only 25 years old and had she not caught this who knows what could have happened.

December 2nd, 2010
AMAZING DR
I am currently seeing Dr niemoth and I absolutley ADORE her. sometimes we have a long wait in the office but I honestly dont care about the wait, when I have a dr I trust with my sons life. I Lost my first son at 22 weeks over a year ago, dr niemoth has been very caring and understanding and has kept a VERY close eye on me and my son. I never thought I would make it as far into my pregnancy as I have, and I thank her for all of it. her nurse jamie is also amazing, and I adore them both, if I were to get pregnant again in the future, she would be my number 1 choice

November 29th, 2010
I did not feel listened to by this doctor. I had a miscarriage and did not feel like she was very caring and did not feel comfortable, but figured it was probably just because I was emotional. I went back to her after a year when we were not able to get pregnant again and still felt like she did not listen to me or talk to me as an intelligent individual but just made decisions based on her standard procedures.