Dr. Staci Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Staci Paul?

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

I think Dr. Paul is wonderful, kind, caring and through!

Love this ob!

Posted on July 27th, 2013

She's top OB she delivered my 1st baby healthy baby girl, going on to my 2nd had to chose her again. Recommend

Bully of an M.D.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr. Paul was the on-call doctor during my delivery at Saint Mary's. She didn't believe me that my water had broke at home, she constantly pushed for procedures that I did not want, she must have come threatened me with a C-section six times, and each time I had to push back and say no. My baby had an arrhythmia in utero and she used this against me multiple times, when my doctor came in he told me that they frequently happen with late-term babies and he doesn't worry about them. This told me that she panics easily and that she's a cover-your-a** doctor who pushes medications and procedures and does not advocate for her patients.

Very caring doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2009

Although Dr. Paul did not deliver my only child, i think she would've made my pregnancy and delivery very pleasant. She's very caring and calm and spends as much time as necessary at just annual appointments. I highly recommend her and have referred several patients to her who agree with my comments.

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

Dr. Paul is very caring and makes an uncomfortable situation tolerable. I really like her a lot and she seems to care about her patients and spends as much time with them as necessary.

Posted on July 18th, 2017