A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Staci Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Staci Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Staci Pollack, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pollack has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Staci E Pollack MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Staci E. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Staci Pollack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Staci Pollack practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Hartsdale Endocrinologists.