A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Staci Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Staci Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Staci Pollack, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pollack has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Staci E. Pollack practice?
Dr. Staci Pollack practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hartsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.